Clinical Counselling in Pastoral Settings (Clinical Counselling in Context)
Clinical Counselling in Pastoral Settings fills this gap by offering an exploration of clinical issues that are distinctive to the work of pastoral counsellors in a way that is made clearly relevant to practice, whilst exploring wider issues.
* Pastoral counselling in multi-cultural settings
* Pastoral counselling and the therapeutic frame
* Transference within the pastoral counselling relationship
* Integrated theology and psychology in pastoral counselling
* The promise and difficulties of pastoral counselling
A new book exploring key issues for pastoral counsellorsFrom my experience of the UK counselling scene there are a substantial number of counsellors who are either working in settings connected to religious organisations or whose work is strongly motivated by theirpersonal religious beliefs. There are very few books published in Britain,however, that help these counsellors to think about the implications ofthis religious dimension of their counselling practice.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 157 pages
- Gordon Lynch(Editor) John (Series ed.) Lees(Editor)
- Routledge; 1 edition (30 Sept. 1999)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|